Dreamcrest & Dreamstar Solutions Refund and Returns Policy
This Refund and Returns Policy governs the provision of services by Dreamcrest & Dreamstar Solutions, covering OTT Services, Software Services, and Cloud Services. We are committed to ensuring customer satisfaction, and our policy reflects the various scenarios in which returns, refunds, or replacements may be applicable.
- Customers may request a replacement with an equivalent amount of another OTT service. No refunds will be provided in this case.
- Dreamcrest & Dreamstar Solutions may issue a refund following a thorough investigation if the login method or device limit is altered by the parent OTT service provider.
- For TV-activated services, reactivation will be provided if the deactivation is initiated by our end. If a customer unintentionally logs out, reactivation will be subject to slot availability.
- In cases of repeated screen limit issues, our team will verify the problem in real-time, and if confirmed, a replacement will be issued immediately.
- No refunds or replacements will be offered if a customer is dissatisfied with an OTT service or if it is not functional due to geographic restrictions, as Indian OTT services are intended for use within India and with an Indian IP address.
- No refunds will be issued once software credentials have been provided to customers.
- Replacements will be provided if the supplied software is non-functional.
- Replacements will be granted if the provided software lacks a valid subscription.
- In cases of mass banning by the parent software company, customers must adhere to the guidance provided by our executive team.
- If customers encounter login issues or simultaneous use problems, either a new set of credentials will be provided or the existing login details will be fixed.
- In cases of mass banning, new policies may be implemented, and replacements may be provided, if possible.
- Mass banning of services, such as Google Drive, Canva Pro, and others, including Wondershare, will be eligible for a refund following 210 business days from the date of the ban, as per RBI Guidelines.
- Google Drive replacements will be available free of charge.
- As some companies frequently update their policies, we will strive to provide the best possible outcome, potentially at no additional cost.
- Coupon codes, Windows, and Office keys are non-refundable and must be used within the specified time frame as advised by our executive team.
- The terms outlined in this policy are subject to change if the parent company modifies their policies in a way that affects end-users, especially in the case of mass banning of services. As a reseller of services, our terms may be altered accordingly to align with the parent company’s policies.